Are you a fan of White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies? Personally, I’m more of a dark chocolate chip kind-of-gal but the hubby is a big white chocolate chip guy, so I decided to surprise him and make these babies special for him…boy was he stoked!
These cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty with an incredibly chewy texture. I mean, come on? Does it get any better than that when we are describing a cookie?
Oh and let us not forget to mention that these cookies are actually made with healthier ingredients compared to your typical versions because they are made without flour, refined sugar, they are gluten-free, and can be made vegan if desired! I assure you that they are so good you won’t know the difference!
Let’s talk about these healthier ingredients that you will need:
- natural creamy almond butter or cashew butter
- pasture-raised egg or flax egg (for vegan)
- coconut sugar
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- lightly chopped macadamia nuts
- Optional- flaky sea salt
I really can not wait for you to make this recipe. When you do be sure comment below or tag me on Instagram at #healthymommamanda.
1 cup natural creamy almond butter or cashew butter
1 pasture-raised egg, sub flax egg for vegan( 1 tbsp ground flax, 2.5 tbsp water)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 c white chocolate chips
1/4 c lightly chopped macadamia nuts
Optional- flaky sea salt to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk your egg lightly. Then add your almond butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and baking soda. Mix everything together to well incorporated. Fold in your chocolate chips and nuts.
3. Scoop cookies into your baking tray using about a tbsp.
4. Bake for 12-13 minutes. Don’t overbake them. They will harden as they cool. Let them cool for about 3 minutes before transferring them to a cooking rack.