The Best Ever Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies were made in my kitchen last night and man am I excited about them! Chocolate Chip cookies are by far one of my all time favorite cookies and holy moly, did these really satisfy my after dinner dessert cravings. I love playing around with traditional chocolate chip cookie recipes and being able to turn them into a more healthy/nutrient dense version, but without compromising on flavor or texture and this recipe really exceeded my expectations!
The best part is that they are made with just a FEW ingredients. And not only are they pretty simple to make but they are also thick, chewy and insanely delicious!
Let me not forget to mention that they are also FREE of gluten, grains, and dairy and are sweetened naturally using maple syrup!
The ingredients you will need for this recipe are:
- blanched almond flour
- cashew butter
- maple syrup
- a pasture-raised egg
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- enjoy life dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 scoop Vital Protien collagen peptides or Truvani’s marine collagen (vegan option) (both are optional, but are a great source of protein and collagen)
I really can’t wait for you to make these cookies!
Be sure to share and tag me at #healthymommamanda or comment below!
This recipe was inspired by https://www.kalejunkie.com Life Changing Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 pasture raised egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 scoop vital proteins collagen peptides or truvani marine collagen (vegan option) (both are optional, but are a great source of protein and collagen)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the almond flour, cashew butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, collagen peptides (if using), and chocolate chips! *The dough should be thick. Mix until well combined and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. *Do not skip this step!
- While the dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350.
- Remove bowl from the refrigerator, and add the egg and baking soda. Mix together until fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop dough and form cookies.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. *You want them to seem undercooked!
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes and Enjoy! .