These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies are a real crowd pleaser! These brownies are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter and the texture of them is perfect (chewy and fudgy)… Just the way I like my brownies 🙂
These brownies remind of those old school Little Debbies fudge brownies we all grew up eating, but instead these are so much more delicious and so much healthier! I hate to admit that those used to be one of my favorite snacks as a child, however I am so happy and proud that I was able to make a cleaner version to share with you.
The ingredients you will need to make these brownies are the following:
- natural peanut butter
- pure maple syrup
- homemade cashew milk (or nut milk of choice)
- unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao
- flaxseed meal
- coconut flour
- dairy free dark chocolate chips, optional
- unsalted peanuts, optional
You will also need a food processor .
I cannot wait for you to make this recipe! When you do, be sure to comment below or post and share on instagram at Healthymommamanda.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (or nut milk of choice) at room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Handful of dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
-Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting-
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- handful of chopped unsalted peanuts (optional)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor add your peanut butter, maple syrup, milk (make sure the nut milk is at room temperature) unsweetened cocoa powder, flaxseed meal and coconut flour.
- Blend until all the ingredients come together and form a brownie batter, about 30 secs. The dough will be dark, sticky and thick, that is what you want. If it looks dry, add 1 extra tablespoon of nut milk and blend again until thick batter has formed.
- Gather the brownie batter with your hands, it can be sticky so you can wet your hands to make this easier, if needed.
- Transfer the no bake brownie batter into a prepared loaf pan and press to flatten using a silicone spatula. Press your chocolate chips on top of your batter(optional). Freeze for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile prepare the frosting.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine together peanut butter, maple syrup and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Remove the brownie from the freezer and spread the chocolate frosting on top.Add your chopped peanuts to the top (optional)
- Place the no bake brownie in the fridge for 1 hour before slicing.