What are you doing to boost your immune system right now? With this virus going around and the world the way it currently is, I have been really diligent about what I am putting into my body daily. I have been making an extreme effort in minimizing my sugar and processed food intake, while significantly increasing fruits, veggies and healing foods into my diet on a daily basis!
Since there are many things out of my control right now, one thing that I CAN control is the nutrients that I am regularly putting into my body. One of my favorite recipes right now is this Immune Boosting Green Smoothie. It has been on replay almost every afternoon in our house. It is a great way to ensure that my family is staying well nourished and eating the right foods to help keep us strong! They great thing about this smoothie in particular is that is actually super delicious while also providing a nutritional punch, as well It really is one that the whole family can enjoy (even those little picky eaters)!
The ingredients you will need to make this smoothie are:
- filtered water
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- frozen mango
- fresh ginger root
- frozen greens (kale, spinach, collard greens)
I hope you get a chance to make this recipe! When you do, please comment below or tag me at www.instagram.com/healthymommamanda.
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 c frozen mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 inch ginger root, peeled
- 1 cup frozen greens (kale, spinach, collard greens)
- Place all of your ingredients into a high speed blender, placing your liquid in first!
- Blend for a few minutes until smooth and everything is pulverized.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy! .