Have you ever tried Golden Milk Before?
Well whether you have or haven’t, you MUST try out this AMAZING Cashew Milk Golden Milk. This baby not only tastes so yummy, it also packs a big nutritional punch as well!
Traditional Golden Milk, also known as haldi doodh, originated in India. It is milk infused with turmeric and has been used to aid many ailments, including colds, coughs, inflammation, aches, pains, and restlessness. In Indian culture, it’s a mom’s go-to solution for everything and it’s a tradition found to be very comforting.
It is one of my absolute favorite drinks to have right before bed or as a late afternoon snack. It very calming and has many incredible health benefits to it. Let me go ahead and share with you some of the known benefits of this magical drink:
- Reduces inflammation
- Can improve gut health and digestion
- Mood booster
- Can improve heart health
- Help lull you to sleep
- Boost immunity
It is also very simple to make. You will only need a handful of ingredients to bring this golden milk to life:
- Homemade Cashew Milk or any of milk of choice
- Truvani Turmeric Tabs or ground turmeric
- Fresh ginger
- Maple syrup
- Black pepper
Chances are you have a few of these ingredients already.
If you end up making this recipe, be sure to tag me at #healthymommamanda or comment below and let me know how it turned out.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- 2 cups homemade cashew milk or milk of choice
- 3 Truvani Turmeric tablets or 1 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on your preference of sweetness)
- Pinch of black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a medium sauce pan and whisk to combine over medium heat. Be sure that the turmeric tablets are completely dissolved, if using. Heat until hot to the touch but not boiling.
- Take off the heat and adjust flavor if needed.