If you’re like me and you enjoy the convenience of having an already made breakfast, snack, or dessert, then you will really enjoy this scrumptious Coconut Raspberry Chia Pudding. It is light, creamy, and has the yummiest flavor, while at the same time really packs a nutritional punch. This baby is loaded with fiber, antioxidants and more. It is also gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and refined-sugar-free.
Some of the ingredients you will need:
- Chia seeds which are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
- Raspberries which are a great source of antioxidants, fiber and Vitamin C.
- Coconut Milk which is best known for containing medium-chain triglycerides, MCT’s, which is great fuel for your brain.
- Cinnamon which is a powerhouse when it comes to its anti-inflammatory benefits. It is also good for balancing blood sugar.
- Raw Honey which is a great natural sweetener with benefits such as antioxidants, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Pure Maple Syrup which is another natural sweetener and contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
As I mentioned above, this recipe is extremely simple to make. All you have to do is place all of your ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until it becomes smooth. Next, you will chill it in the fridge for about 4-6 hours or overnight until it is fully set. Lastly, you will top it off with your favorite fruit, nuts, or any other topping your little heart desires.
Super simple and super tasty!
You can enjoy this chia pudding for breakfast, a snack or for dessert. It is extremely versatile, meaning you can not go wrong which way you decide to eat it.
Be sure to tag me at #healthymommamanda if you end up making this or feel free to comment below! 🙂
- 1 cup of fresh organic raspberries
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw honey or pure maple syrup (optional)
- Raw nuts to go on top
- Combine 3/4 c raspberries, coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, cinnamon and honey into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a sealed glass bowl, jar or glass Tupperware and put into the fridge for at least 4-6 hours or overnight to set.
- Top with your choice of toppings, (i.e. additional raspberries, blueberries, pomegranate seeds, cacao nibs, raw nuts, etc)