Say HELLO to these insanely delicious Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies… the most perfect flavor combination of all time (in my humble opinion)! I don’t know about you, but chocolate and raspberry fit so well together, like two peas in a pod, am I right? And the flavor explosion you will have in your mouth when you take your first bite is like no other…so when I tell you that these babies won’t last long in your house, I mean it!
Now, let’s talk ingredients.. these cookies are made with Real Whole Food Ingredients, yet they taste like an absolute dream! They are also gluten free, vegan, and dairy free, so say bye-bye to that cookie guilt and unnecessary inflammation that usually comes along with cookies!
The ingredients you will need to make this recipe are:
- blanched almond flour
- cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- baking soda
- Himalayan sea salt
- @miyokoscreamery vegan butter or refined coconut oil, melted (can sub butter or ghee)
- vanilla extract
- pure maple syrup
- Organic raspberry jam
Now get in that kitchen of yours and get baking!
Be sure to comment below if you make these cookies and/or tag me on instagram at www.instagram.com/healthymommamanda
2 1/2 c blanched almond flour
3 tbsp cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1/3 c of @miyokoscreamery vegan butter or refined coconut oil, melted (can sub butter or ghee)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3c pure maple syrup
Organic raspberry jam
1. In a small bowl, mix your dry ingredients together.
2. In a med bowl, mix your wet ingredient together. Melt coconut oil or butter first.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet until dough is well combined.
4. Cover and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight. Once chilled, preheat oven to 350 F, scoop tbsp of dough and roll into balls using your hands. Place cookies on baking sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper.
6. Using your thumb, create a small well in middle of cookies and add in dollop of jam into the center of each cookie.
7. Bake for 8-10 mins or until cookies have slightly browned along the edges.
8. Allow cookies too cool before eating, otherwise they will fall apart.
9. Store in airtight container in the fridge.