One thing I am sucker for is a yummy and homemade Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread, especially one that is extremely chocolaty and super moist! (nothing worse than a dry bread, am I right?). And if you know me by now, I really love sneaking veggies into my baked treats, which always makes me feel better about indulging when I am able to add some veggies to the mix.
This bread is a perfect dessert or snack to make during the weekend and enjoy throughout the week. You can let it sit out on the counter covered for up to a few days, or you can store it in the fridge, if you prefer your bread cold! I will say though, it usually doesn’t last more than a few days anyways, as it is EXTREMELY addicting and DELICIOUS.
Another great thing about this recipe is that it is made using Gluten-Free flours (Oat and Almond Flour) as well as Dairy-Free milk (Cashew) and it is Naturally Sweetened using (Maple Syrup). You can also make this recipe Vegan by using (Flax Eggs) instead of eggs. These simple swaps, make this bread more nutrient dense and less inflammatory (like many baked goods tend to be).
I cannot wait for you to make this scrumptious bread! When you do, please leave me a comment below or tag me at #healthymommamanda.
- 1 cup organic oat flour (gluten free if needed)
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, (sub flax egg if vegan)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup homemade cashew milk or dairy free milk of choice (My cashew milk is sweetened with one date so you may want to increase the maple syrup to 1/3c if using unsweetened nut milk)
- 1/4 c unsweetened Apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2c zucchini, shredded and liquid squeezed
- 3/4 c @enjoylifefoods dairy free choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bread loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, almond flour, salt and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, milk, apple sauce avocado oil and apple cider vinegar until smooth and well combined. Stir in zucchini. 4. Add your wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Pour batter into bread pan. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top!
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Let cool before eating! .
The https://healthymommamanda.com website is one of the best we
have found, and the Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread article is very well written and useful!
I want to share with you a link that also helped me a lot
in cooking: https://bit.ly/easy-fat-burning-recipes
Thanks and kisses! 🙂