As of lately, I have been on a major protein ball kick for a few reasons: 1. They are delicious 2. They are so easy to make 3. They are made with cleaner ingredients than the majority of protein bars in the store 4. They’re very convenient to have around as a post work out snack or anytime you want snack!!
These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Balls are great for meal prepping and take no time at all to prepare. All you need area few ingredients:
- natural creamy peanut butter
- pure maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- coconut flour
- dairy free mini chocolate chips
- vitalproteins collagen peptides for additional protein or protein of choice
I love that they use simple ingredients, and this is precisely why I make these babies often! Plus they are the hubbies favorite, so I make sure to keep the fridge stocked up with these, regularly!
Oh, and if I haven’t emphasized how AMAZING they taste, let me just tell you that you will have a hard time not eating them all in one day! These babies are also free of gluten and dairy!
I can’t wait for you to make this recipe. Be sure to share and tag me at #healthymommamanda or leave me a comment below!
- 3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen peptides for additional protein or protein of choice
1. Mix together your peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add in coconut flour and collagen until it forms a dough like texture.
2. Fold in your mini chocolate chips
3. Roll dough into small balls (makes about 14-16) and store in the fridge. Wait at least 1 hour to eat.