Okay, so I’m not typically one to brag, but these Chewy Fudgy Brownies are soooo insanely good that I can almost guarantee you will not be able to stop eating them! I know that is not a very subtle introduction, but I am telling you this as a disclaimer and also to force you into making them (because they are that GOOD)! In fact, they are so tasty that my husband asked me which box they came out of (that to me is a complement my friends) because he regularly asks me if I could just make him those junkie Ghirardelli brownies that we all love to hate lol!
Now these brownies are not only delicious, but they also are made using grain/gluten free flour, no refined sugar and are free of dairy. No need to worry, I assure you that you won’t know the difference. They are perfectly chewy and fudgy, just the way a brownie should be without any inflammatory ingredients!
Let’s talk about the simple and healthy ingredients you will need to make this recipe:
- almond flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- Himalayan sea salt
- baking soda
- refined coconut oil or grass fed butter
- coconut sugar
- pasture raised egg
- egg yolk
- pure vanilla extract
- dairy free chocolate chips
I can not wait for you to make these brownies! When you do, be sure to comment below or share on Instagram and tag me at #healthymommamanda.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp refined coconut oil, melted or grass-fed butter
- 1 c coconut sugar
- 1 pasture raised egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 c dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Line or grease your 8 in baking pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix your flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- In separate medium bowl, mix your sugar and oil together. Then add in the rest of the ingredients (except for your chocolate chips). Do not over mix.
- Combine your dry ingredients with your wet ingredients until well combined. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Press your batter into your prepared pan (batter will be very thick). Throw on a few more chocolate chips on top for good measure!
- Bake for about 25-26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Let your brownies cool completely before serving!